Sunday, 12 March 2017

Save the CHANGE of date

Sorry folks. As is the way of forward planning, a few days after we confirmed all the details and date for the Llandudno Crop, an external interference has forced a change.

So now...can you give consideration to Saturday 30th September? All the other details are unchanged and can be found on a separate page, listed at the top of this blog.
Or HERE is a link.

Meanwhile...just look at all the happy faces from last November. Irresistible company if you ask me!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm hoping to be there 😀😀😀😀
Hugs,
Annie x

pearshapedcrafting said...

So sorry that we won't make it…even though we could probably do it in a day - I know you will all have fun!!!
Sorry not to have been around for a while- you know I don't like to post if I can't return many visits - we seem to be out a lot!!!! Hugs, Chrisx

Shaz Brooks said...

That actually works way better for us. When I said yes to the October date, I completely forgot our wedding anniversary was a few days later, and we had decided we would go back to Paris for a few days. Had been trying to figure out the logistics of it all, without having to go to Paris with a bootload of crafting gear!. Huge hugs, Shaz XxX