Tuesday 27 October 2015

Result!

Had a fantastic weekend at our now Annual Crop Retreat. We hire a lovely large house in Tolpuddle (famous for its Martyrs); close the front door, unpack food, drink and stash. And then we craft. No different to other retreats; I love hearing that people are off to them, knowing how nice it will be. 

The five minutes here and there that had me matching papers to photos really paid off for me. It put me on a right old roll! I did loads of Layouts by comparison to my normal output, and so now I have a good load to show off. You could say I was smug. And you'd be right.

7 comments:

Helen said...

I was hoping we'd see more - I noticed on FB when I got home, you had done loads - this one is gorgeous, what a fabulous photo, and perfect on that background. Looking forward to Saturday!

Sue Jones said...

aww glad you enjoyed it - I am off to a retreat on Friday and havent done a scrapbook page for months so hoping for the same result. love your page.

Twiglet said...

A great way to chill and enjoy life! x Jo

Barb said...

Glad you had a good time Julia. The layout looks great. Will we be seeing more? Barbxx

Sue said...

So glad you had a lovely time at the crop.

Lovely LO. I really must get back into LOs.

Hope you've had a good day. Sue

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier and I couldn't. I started, then my keyboard froze up. SO, I rebooted, three times in fact. I finally stopped doing the same thing and getting the same results, and looked for the problem, which was the bluetooth on my keyboard had somehow mysteriously gotten turned off.

Glad to see you had a good time at the crop. I can only imagine an entire weekend filled with food, fun, and laughter. Of course, a little crafting sounds good, too.

misteejay said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time and the LO is lovely.
Toni xx